- October 2016
- Awarded Fulbright Scholarship for 2016/17
Fulbright scholarship to spend a year in New York for Composition and Research, afilliated with New York University.
- November 2016
- Performance of vocal/electronic works, SoundKarD, Manchester
- St Ann’s Church,Manchester M1 1JW
17th November, 7.30pm doors
SoundKarD: voice Sarah Dacey, piano Kate Halsall, electronics Duncan MacLeod + guests..
- January 2017
- New work for RTE Contempo String Quartet, tour of Ireland
New commission for Contempo string quartet with electronics, for performance with the Bartok string quartets, Irish tour.
- February 2017
- Icebreaker tour Azure, U.K 2017
Icebreaker ensemble perform Azure as part of an all-female programme including work by Kate Moore and Anna Meredith, tour of U.K.
Linda Buckley is a composer currently based in Dublin, who writes for both electronic and acoustic forces. The diverse instrumentations of her work include Javanese Gamelan, choir, multi-channel tape, prepared piano and orchestra. Read more »