- May 2020
- Exploding Stars performed for Plug Festival, Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
Darragh Morgan performs Exploding Stars for violin and electronics, Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Glasgow.
- May 2020
- Premiere of new work for pianist Michael McHale, Triskel Arts Centre Cork
Solas na Gealaí premiered by Michael McHale, based on inspiration from Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata, Triskel Christchurch Cork.
- July 2020
- Joby Burgess performs Discordia, Three Choirs Festival, Worcester
Discordia for aluminium harp and electronics performed at Three Choirs Festival, Worcester Baptist Church
- August 2020
- New commission for Crash Ensemble and Liam Byrne, Kilkenny Arts Festival
Installation based new work for Liam Byrne, viola da gamba and Crash Ensemble, Kilkenny Arts Festival
- September 2020
- NMC Album launch, London
Launch of Debut Discs NMC record, with work performed from the album.
- October 2020
- Performance with Doireann Ní Ghríofa – Museum of Literature, Dublin
Performance of poetry and music with Doireann Ní Ghríofa, MoLI, Dublin
Linda Buckley is an Irish composer currently based in Glasgow, who writes for both electronic and acoustic forces. The diverse instrumentations of her work include Javanese Gamelan, choir, multi-channel tape, prepared piano and orchestra. Read more »